Get Involved in our IWD 2022 Campaign
Individually, we’re all responsible for our own thoughts and actions – all day, every day. We can break the bias in our communities. We can break the bias in our workplaces. We can break the bias in our schools, colleges and universities. Together, we can all break the bias.
This year, for International Women’s Day WorkEqual are once again hosting a campaign to get people talking, and to raise awareness of the work done by the charity every day to champion change, and to support women to secure opportunities, networks and the chance of economic independence and greater equality.
This is an important campaign in WorkEqual’s calendar with a focus of making some noise on the very different perspectives and intersectionality of bias and how we empower further progress in this area, and also to fund and power our work through corporate support.
Empowering Progress – Event with Business and Finance
The Business and Finance run and promoted event in partnership with One4all, will invite several speakers and very diverse perspectives to talk to companies across Ireland about what bias means to them, what change looks like from their perspective, and how we can drive change and progress further.
Radio and social media campaign
This will involve diversity and inclusion messaging and solutions based pointers on empowering further progress and greater equality at work.
There are several ways for companies to support this important campaign.
Empowering progress partner – €10,000
- Feature on all promotional invites to WorkEqual contacts, Business and Finance invites
- Outreach on the Business and Finance social media platform and email to 4,000 businesses
- Feature in a VoxPop on the event video OR include a speaker in the roundtable #breakthebias event
- Write an editorial / blog piece for Business and Finance on diversity and inclusion. Feature on our radio ad across our partner stations
- Inclusion in all PR for the event, including launch release
- Bespoke social media outreach
- All your staff, partners and suppliers are invited to the event.
Break the bias event sponsor – €5,000
- Feature on all invites to the event
- Outreach on the Business and Finance social media platform
- Email to 4,000 businesses
- Feature in a VoxPop on the event video
- Invite all your staff to the event
Staff Engagement Support Initiative
Secure an interactive and inspiring session for your workplace with speaker, entrepreneur and activist Sonya Lennon.
This is a bespoke session worked around your D+I programme.
This can be booked for anytime in the month of March subject to availability.
SUPPORTER PACKAGE 1A: €4,OOO
SUPPORTER PACKAGE 1B: €3,000
Up to 250 employees
Invite all your staff to attend our virtual #breakthebias event ran by Business and Finance for a nominal donation (of €1,000 for a company or €500 for an SME).
This enables you provide a platform for your staff to join an exciting event and hear a progressive discussion of 10 varied experiences and perspectives on bias and how we break it down and progress further.
Be part of the change.
SUPPORTER PACKAGE 2A: €1,OOO
SUPPORTER PACKAGE 2B: €500
Up to 250 employees
Or make a contribution to equality at work, and services to support women who are negatively affected by systemic challenges to equality.